Friday, March 26, 2010

A Weighty Matter


It wasn't long before someone commented on the last post about my inability to judge weight. Meredith scoffed at my estimation, saying Gus was 10 lbs. if he was an ounce. I scoffed right back thinking that she was way over the top. So....this morning, Wayne got on the scales and then I handed him Gus. My first shock was how much my husband weighs!!! (that will remain a secret since he is the master of retaliation!) The second double-take was what the cat weighs..and that I will share since Gus is probably proud to be "husky": 14 lbs!!!! Gus' only comment/concern when he viewed this picture of himself was "Do you think these stripes make me look fat???"

1 comment:

  1. *clears throat*

    I told you so.

    (sorry, it was obligatory)

    ReplyDelete