Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Water Water Everywhere!

I always thought cats were afraid of water. Must be a myth or else no one told Gus the Cat. He is obsessed with the stuff...where ever you find water...you'll find him investigating it. No place is sacred. I've given up trying to keep him out of sinks, toilets, bathtubs. Turn on the faucet, there he is! Flush the commode, he's there seeing if it goes down clockwise or the other way! Turn on the washing machine and ...voila! You've got help with the laundry! The other day I emptied the dishwasher - or thought I had. Turned around to close it and two green eyes were staring up at me from the bottom rack. I chased him out and he ran to hide...., you guessed it, in the laundry sink!

Sigh....

















1 comment:

  1. Here's a funny video of one of Gus's long lost relatives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdpTZm_m0XY

    ReplyDelete